- Report a Crime or Incident
Report a crime to us online using our crime reporting form or report anonymously to Crimestoppers
- Missing People
The steps to take when you discover someone has gone missing
The varying degrees of assault and reporting an assault
Types of threat, threats to kill and how to report threats
Speed limits and what to do if you have been caught speeding or received a Notice of Intended Prosecution
- Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
The role of the neighbourhood watch and how to get involved
Find out what is happening in your area and get involved.
- Five convicted in connection with Nicholas Robinson murder
- Launch of ‘Say Something’ child sexual exploitation helpline
- PC Freeman cycles 100 miles for cancer charity
When it comes to protecting your home, don't forget to protect your sheds and outbuildings.
All this week we will be supporting City of London Police and Action Fraud with a campaign aimed at raising awareness of identity fraud
Whether you have 5 minutes or 55 minutes, there are a few simple steps you can take to deter burglars.